Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Breakup


Tomorrow will be my first weigh in since I jumped back into this healthy way of living.  We’ll see how it goes, but it’s actually *that time* of the month so I’m not holding my breath. 

Been plugging along with my daily squats.  Today will be 150 so that will be a good time. ;) 

On another note, I have decided to end all contact with one of my closest friends…perhaps you’ve met her?  Her name is....


White Zinfandel.


Oh, I’ll miss her…but clearly she’s been just using me all these years.  She pretends to comfort me when I am feeling down, or if the kids are driving me up a tree, or after I’ve had a long day in Cubicle Hell..but really, she’s just adding on extra baggage to my life and I can’t have that happening anymore.

And so, goodbye old friend.  It’s been nice knowing you.  Perhaps I’ll meet you for dinner or out at special occasions, but not right now.  I need time to heal and realize that I can be okay without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment